Aug 21, 2009

I Sold Two Paintings Today !

Aug 21, 2009
It is always interesting when you go to show someone your paintings and then they end up loving them ! I love to see a persons expression as they see what you have created as an artist for the first time. The computer is such a great way to see our body of work , but it is something else to see a painting in front of you . The textures and colors are what define and make us such a diverse group of artists ! I feel very lucky to be able to capture my vision and put it on canvas ! The paintings I sold today are two very different lighthouse scenes . These lighthouse paintings were memories I remember as a child going to the San Fransisco Bay , with my father . I'm glad that someone is going to have a timeless enjoyment of one of the greatest memories of my past in their home !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Art by Jill ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates