Nov 5, 2009

Looking Back

Nov 5, 2009
It's is funny how time goes by , us as artists are always changing . Looking back at when I first started drawing was as a little girl I never remember not drawing .My youngest daughter is following in my footsteps ! I'm very proud of that ! I'm grateful to see this ! She is drawing these pretty little girls with so much design in them . She reminded me of when I first drew Garfield and did bubble letters for my friends book covers . Art is so much a part of my spirit and soul ! Art is the one thing that no matter how much time goes by I can't live without it !

1 comments:

Krista Hasson

I agree Jill, I cannot imagine my life without art, the peace and joy it brings is huge!

Post a Comment

 
Art by Jill ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates