Jul 14, 2010

After the Art Show

Jul 14, 2010
I had my art show last Saturday and I realized something . You can send out a million invites but that does not mean that people will R.S.V.P.. Out of the 60 something people I invited 30 showed up . I believe also I should have had less food and less wine . I'm still grateful people came out that evening to see my art , Thank you ,you know who you are ! I don't think I'll have another art show but, I will still keep on painting as this is what I'm supposed to do . I just believe you can never predict what will happen and I love that part of it . It is the nature of the Beast . To all the artists out there keep on painting no matter what happens :D God Bless !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Art by Jill ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates